Will My Breast Augmentation Feel Natural?
One of the first questions that potential patients ask Dr. Meger is how natural their breasts will feel after breast augmentation. Scottsdale women are understandably curious about how their new breast implants will feel after the procedure and how long that will take. In fact, there are a few different factors that determine how natural implants feel after the breast augmentation procedure.
The first step to take if you’re unhappy with the size or appearance of your breasts, or if your breasts are asymmetrical, is to call Dr. Meger today at (602) 957-6000. When you call, you’ll talk with one of our friendly staff who can speak with you about your concerns, answer questions, and schedule your first consultation with Dr. Meger here at our offices. Dr. Meger is one of the premier plastic surgeons in the entire state, and he has helped thousands of women get beautiful, youthful, and natural-looking breasts.
What Makes Implants Feel Natural After Breast Augmentation
Scottsdale women considering breast augmentation should keep in mind that it usually takes up to six weeks or longer to see the final results of their procedure. It takes time for the implants to “drop” into position and for your body to adjust to their presence. But even before that happens, there are some pre-operation factors that will determine how natural your new implants feel.
- Type of implant - The most popular type of implant right now is a new type of silicone that many Scottsdale patients call a “gummy bear” implant. These new implants feel very natural and can be custom shaped to your body. Saline implants still feel natural, but it may take longer.
- Implant placement - Surgeons can place implants on top of the chest muscle or underneath it. Implants that are placed beneath the muscle tend to feel more natural.In some circumstances implants are placed on top of the muscle but to do this, the patient needs to have sufficient breast tissue there to cover the implant.
- Implant size - The size of the implant also has a significant impact on how natural the results are from your breast augmentation. Scottsdale women that get much larger implants may experience less natural-feeling results than women who get smaller implants.
- Current breast size - Finally, the pre-operation size of your breasts will also play a large role in how natural your breasts feel. The more tissue you have to start with the more natural your breasts will feel and the faster your body will be able to adjust to the implants after your breast augmentation.
Scottsdale women who work with Dr. Meger will have plenty of time to work through all of these decisions and learn all of the information that they need. Dr. Meger values transparency and makes sure that every single patient has a thorough comprehension about every step of the process. If you’re ready to get the breasts you’ve always wanted, make sure that you give us a call today at (602) 957-6000 to get the process started.
Leave A Comment
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.