Juvéderm is a collection of injectable wrinkle fillers that come in different variations to address issues in the facial skin. Our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. G. Robert Meger, recommends Juvéderm to his Phoenix, AZ patients who are experiencing lack of facial volume in the skin or lips, dry or tired skin, and wrinkles or lines associated with aging. Juvéderm uses its hyaluronic acid base to add needed volume, moisture, and softness to the face for a restored, younger appearance. It is approved by the FDA and can deliver results for up to 1 year. If patients are interested, then we encourage them to contact G. Robert Meger, M.D. P.C. for a consultation and more information about Juvéderm injections.
The best candidates for Juvéderm:
- Have moderate to deep lines around the nose and mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Have thin lips and desire plumper lips
- Have age-related volume loss in cheeks
- Desire long-term results
- Desire natural-looking results
Our plastic surgery practice is proud to offer our Phoenix, AZ patients the following Juvéderm variations. Each one works to replenish the skin in a different way in order to present every patient with the most ideal, customized results:
- Juvéderm Ultra XC: A dermal filler that adds needed volume to the lips and the areas surrounding them to present an augmented, fuller look.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC: An injectable that works to both smooth out wrinkles and folds in the skin as well as add volume to the facial tissues.
- Juvéderm Volbella® XC: Injections of Volbella can help smooth out the wrinkles around the mouth. It can also be used to nonsurgically add volume to the lips.
- Juvéderm Vollure™ XC: Injected into the facial skin to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles around areas such as the nasolabial folds.
“My husband and I were referred to Dr. Meger as I was interested in a breast augmentation. The doctor and his staff were exceptionally professional and thorough. I moved forward with the procedure and…
– P.R. / Google / Mar 28, 2017
“I have had many procedures by Dr. Meger – I am a patient of Dr. Meger’s for 5 years. I have had a mommy makeover, facelift, eyes and brows lifted. I drive from Anthem to his office in Phoenix because he…
– S. / RealSelf / Apr 18, 2018
“By far the BEST plastic surgeon in Arizona..Dr. Meger and his staff are so professional, kind and friendly. I would NEVER trust anyone else with my body. I’ve had 3 surgeries done with him and I am in…
– L.S. / Facebook / Mar 07, 2018
“Augmentation and Mastopexy at Age 56 – Phoenix, AZ – Dr. Meger is experienced, knowledgeable, and kind. The staff is friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure you’re comfortable and…
– R. / RealSelf / Dec 19, 2017
“There is no need to look further for a doctor that has a keen eye, modern methods and a great bedside manor! Dr. Meger took the time to explain my procedure and was available 24/7 for post op…
– S.C. / Yelp / Dec 15, 2017
What to Expect
Our skilled nurse injector will beforehand determine the appropriate formula, injection site(s), and the correct dosage to begin this in-office treatment. Since Juvéderm already has a numbing agent (Lidocaine) included, additional numbing usually isn’t needed. The filler will be delivered through a fine needle to the lips, cheeks, and/or wrinkles and lines around the nose and mouth. Patients will feel a small prick and a tingling sensation from the injection. The treatment typically lasts 30 – 45 minutes.
After the injectable, there might be slight redness in the treated area. There could also be mild swelling, but it should go away quickly. Since there’s no downtime associated with Juvéderm, patients can return to their normal activities directly after their treatment. The face will be dramatically improved after the treatment, and most patients can expect reliable results for up to 1 year.
Reduced Lines and Wrinkles
Juvéderm has not only become one of the most popular and trusted fillers on the market, but it is also one of the most effective at diminishing tough lines and wrinkles. In addition, it can add needed volume to thin lips and deflated cheeks. To learn more about this safe and successful treatment, contact our Phoenix, AZ office for a consultation.