Dr. G. Robert Meger, our board-certified plastic surgeon, is proud to offer multiple variations of the FDA-approved wrinkle filler Restylane. Restylane is made of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance, that the skin easily uses and absorbs to add moisture and volume back into the face. The unique injection formula can also spread out into fine lines and creases that are hard to reach by other injectables. Our plastic surgery office in Phoenix, AZ, G. Robert Meger, M.D. P.C., offers Restylane to our patients who are seeking added facial and lip volume and smoother skin with less wrinkles. We invite our patients to schedule a consult to learn more about the benefits and decide which Restylane option would best suit their needs.
The best candidates for Restylane:
- Are over 21
- Have moderate to severe lines, wrinkles, and folds near the mouth and between the mouth and nose
- Have thin lips and desire fuller lips
- Desire long-term results
- Desire natural-looking results
Dr. G. Robert Meger offers his Phoenix, AZ patients as many options as possible in order to address their specific needs. Our skilled nurse injector can administer the following for patients who are seeking restoration for their facial skin:
- Restylane Silk: This injectable is FDA approved and effective at adding volume to the face and lips. It can also reduce the wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane Defyne: This variation uses both XpresHAn Technology™ and cross-linking in order to counteract the appearance of aging in the facial skin. Defyne is effective in reversing deep dynamic wrinkles on the face.
- Restylane Refyne: An effective wrinkle reduction treatment, a Refyne injection is able to smooth out marionette lines and nasolabial folds around the mouth and nose.
“My husband and I were referred to Dr. Meger as I was interested in a breast augmentation. The doctor and his staff were exceptionally professional and thorough. I moved forward with the procedure and…
– P.R. / Google / Mar 28, 2017
“I have had many procedures by Dr. Meger – I am a patient of Dr. Meger’s for 5 years. I have had a mommy makeover, facelift, eyes and brows lifted. I drive from Anthem to his office in Phoenix because he…
– S. / RealSelf / Apr 18, 2018
“By far the BEST plastic surgeon in Arizona..Dr. Meger and his staff are so professional, kind and friendly. I would NEVER trust anyone else with my body. I’ve had 3 surgeries done with him and I am in…
– L.S. / Facebook / Mar 07, 2018
“Augmentation and Mastopexy at Age 56 – Phoenix, AZ – Dr. Meger is experienced, knowledgeable, and kind. The staff is friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure you’re comfortable and…
– R. / RealSelf / Dec 19, 2017
“There is no need to look further for a doctor that has a keen eye, modern methods and a great bedside manor! Dr. Meger took the time to explain my procedure and was available 24/7 for post op…
– S.C. / Yelp / Dec 15, 2017
What to Expect
Restylane is administered as an in-office procedure and shouldn’t require additional numbing since a numbing agent is already mixed in. The doctor will determine the appropriate dosage and mark the appropriate injection site(s). Restylane will be administered with a fine needle to fill in the lips or the folds between the nose and mouth. The treatment takes around 30 – 45 minutes to complete. There will be no downtime after an injection.
After a treatment, patients may experience a tingling sensation and redness. Effects are immediate and can be quite long lasting. For lip augmentation, the results can last for around 6 months. When used to treat lines, wrinkles, and folds, Restylane can last up to 1 year.
Restore with Restylane
Using Restylane is not only a great way to fill in unwanted lines and wrinkles, but is also a great lip augmentation option. Results are long lasting and dramatic. With Restylane, you can restore your appearance for a better-looking you. To learn more about this filler, please contact us to set up a consultation.