Aging is inevitable, and your skin will lose firmness and elasticity in the process. Facial muscles will tend to sag and translate to the neck area as well. The good news is that you can avert the issue by going for a neck lift procedure. After the surgery, you will notice that the loose skin will be a thing of the past.
What is Neck Lift Surgery?
Neck lift surgery is also known as platysmaplasty, and it entails a procedure that lifts and reposition soft tissues in the neck. The outcome is usually a smooth neck free from hanging skin that causes self-consciousness. During the process, a plastic surgeon administers anesthesia to minimize pain and discomfort.
What are the Benefits of Neck Lift Surgery?
A successful neck lift surgery can be performed by a surgeon who is board-certified and has vast experience. Once you heal, you will attain fantastic results that will satisfy you as follows.
- Youthful appearance: The surgery eliminates sagging muscles on the neck, making you look younger than before. The signs of aging will go away, meaning that you will appear more vibrant and youthful.
- Minimal scarring: Typically, the incisions that the plastic surgeon uses are discreet since they occur under the chin and behind the ears. Therefore, you will not have any scars that can disappoint you. In fact, no one will notice any visible line on your neck.
- Softens skin: After the procedure, you will not have any wrinkles or lines that make your skin unattractive. An expert will tighten your skin, getting rid of any lines that you may have leading to softness.
- Reduces excess skin: Your neck will be free from loose skin that bothers you all the time. The highlight is that you will notice and touch your neck that will be firm.
- No downtime: With a neck lift, you can resume your daily activities within a week since you will recover quickly.
- Boosts your self-esteem: A neck lift surgery improves your aesthetic appeal and boosts your confidence because you will have a whole new look. The process can contour your jawline and chin, transforming your appearance for the better.
Researching Neck Lift Surgeries and are in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Paradise Valley? Call our Plastic Surgeon in Phoenix, AZ for help.