Breast Augmentation Phoenix Options, Cost, Price
List of Who’s the Best Candidates for Breast Augmentation in Phoenix? (Boob Jobs)
Patients who want breast augmentation surgery in Phoenix, AZ may be ideal candidates if they meet some of the following criteria:
- They are unhappy with the current size and shape of their breasts
- They have lost the firmness of their breast because of weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding
- One breast is larger than the other
- The size of the breasts is not in proportion to the rest of the body
- They need to restore the shape of the breasts after a mastectomy or lumpectomy
For patients who are seeking a less invasive alternative to silicone or saline implants, fat grafting is also a breast augmentation technique that Dr. Meger utilizes. Fat grafting first begins by using liposuction to remove excess fat from areas of the patient’s body. Once the fat is removed, it is then purified and injected into the breasts. Multiple, small injections will be made into both breasts in order to allow strategic placement of the fat and for the optimal shape to be created. Fat grafting offers less down time and scarring, and allows our plastic surgeon to customize the shape of the breasts more easily. However, some of the fat will be absorbed by the body after the injections, which may require follow-up injections to be administered. 60 – 70% of the fat should remain in the patient’s breasts for years or the rest of their life. Dr. Meger can thoroughly discuss both implants and fat grafting options with each patient during the initial consultation.
Phoenix Breast Augmentation Reviews
“My husband and I were referred to Dr. Meger as I was interested in a breast augmentation. The doctor and his staff were exceptionally professional and thorough. I moved forward with the procedure and…
– P.R. / Google / Mar 28, 2017
“Dr. Megar and his staff are the most amazing people. They are caring, kind and always remember everything about me. The genuinely care. My augmentation turned out amazing, the results were better than I…
– N.E. / Google / Dec 28, 2016
“Very Happy With My Results-Highly Recommend! – After doing a couple months of research, I came across Dr. Meger’s website and was sold by his before and afters. I am really picky and wanted my breasts…
– T. / RealSelf / Aug 02, 2017
“Super happy with results! – Dr Meger is a magician. My breasts are settling so well and look amazing!! I’ve wanted them for 15 years so I’ve been pretty picky researching and I made an awesome choice with him…
– T. / RealSelf / Aug 08, 2017
“Dr. Meger removed my breast implants in 2015. He listened and addressed every point of concern, without up-selling extra procedures or products. He will even give you a small break on cost if you’re paying…
– T.R. / Yelp / Sep 28, 2017
First, the procedure will be performed at an outpatient surgery center or a hospital. A local anesthetic and intravenous sedation are usually administered before the procedure. A general anesthesia may be given in some cases. One of the most important decisions that patients will make, with Dr. Meger’s help and guidance, is where the incision will be placed. Scarring is one of the main considerations when choosing the right incision. There are three different types to choose from:
- Inframammary – Dr. Meger places the inframammary incision on the underside of the breast in the fold of skin. This allows patients to easily hide any scarring with a bra or a swimsuit top. Inframammary incisions are popular with women who may still want to breastfeed since it offers them the lowest risk of complications.
- Periareolar – With this option, Dr. Meger places the incision around the areola. While this does offer women the ability to hide any scarring, it also comes with a higher risk of losing nipple sensation and the ability to breastfeed later on.
- Transaxillary – The final option is for Dr. Meger to place the incision in the armpit. With this transaxillary incision, he will create a tunnel to the breast pocket and place the implant using an endoscope, which is a surgical camera and video system allowing the doctor to see inside the breast pocket. Some women choose this option because there is no scarring around the breast itself after the procedure.
After surgery, patients can expect to feel sore, so they will be given post-surgical care instructions and pain medication may be prescribed. Each augmentation patient will leave in a sports bra and clean surgical dressings. There will be some bruising and swelling for about 1 – 2 weeks. It is recommended for patients to take it easy for those 2 weeks to heal and rebuild strength after surgery. Most patients experience a full recovery between 6 – 8 weeks. Most women find that their breasts look and feel very natural within just a few short months.
Breast augmentation surgery is all about balance. As one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed among plastic surgeons, this surgery will make the breasts symmetrical and proportionate to the patient’s body shape. It is a surgery that produces stunning results for women who desire larger, shapelier breasts, and our patients are thrilled with their enhancement.
Please call our Phoenix, AZ plastic surgery office and schedule your consultation with our team today.
Directions to our Breast Augmentation Phoenix location.
External References about Breast Augmentation:
Submit your review
Have to say was very pleased with my Breast Augmentation procedure at Dr. Meger's Phoenix location. He answered all my questions and I would recommend him to my family or friends.
Dr. Meger and staff were amazing. From my first call about inquiring about getting breast implants and augmentation to follow up calls at home after my procedure.